Author Topic: Old Coffee Cards Still Good  (Read 12 times)

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Old Coffee Cards Still Good
« on: February 13, 2020, 03:50:43 PM »
Recently on our Jan/Feb trip on the Regal we were pleasantly surprised to find that the the old coffee cards were still being honored. I found this out from our Dec trip but we had turned in our setup prior to realizing it.  >:(
It's not really published but all the baristas will accept them (IC, bars, buffet) without any question although a few of the guys did turn over the card to see what ship it came from but said nothing.

Our assistant waiter in the Symphony DR did thinks a little differently. He insisted that they were supposed to transfer all the remaining punches into the Medallion on-line system.
I couldn't quite understand why he was the only person on the ship who wanted to to so so I gave him a card that only had a few remaining punches left & he put them on my account. Strange. He transferred a few of the cards punches & gaven me back the card with 2 remaining punches which again puzzled me.

I have heard that the Crown Princess was also honoring the coffee cards but haven't had confirmation about it.
Either way, I'm prepared in March.  ;)
Good thing I haven't thrown out all the old cards yet.  ;D

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Old Coffee Cards Still Good
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:47:21 AM »
I just read that the Crown Princess is not accepting the old coffee cards.  :( :(
I'm still prepared just in case they have a change in mind the last second.  ;)