Author Topic: Princess Unveils New Enchanted Princess Cruise Ship  (Read 79 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Princess Unveils New Enchanted Princess Cruise Ship
« on: November 24, 2021, 09:04:07 PM »
"Princess Cruises has unveiled the first look of Enchanted Princess—the newest MedallionClass ship to join its fleet. The 145,000-ton ship, which can accommodate 3,660 guests, represents an update to the design platform consistent across its sister ships—Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017) and Sky Princess (2019). The ship’s inaugural cruise season began November 10, with 15 10-day Caribbean itineraries, sailing round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale, before heading to Europe."

https://www.travelagentcentral.com/cruises/princess-unveils-new-enchanted-princess-cruise-ship

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Unveils New Enchanted Princess Cruise Ship
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 08:03:48 AM »
We'll be on the ship for March. I hope they get everything running smoothly by then & the mask requirements are relaxed somewhat.
It appears to be just like the other Princess ships with only a few changes. They don't like to change to much from ship to ship. I suppose the loyal Princess cruisers like everything to remain the same.

I just watched a video yesterday about the RCL ship (Odyssey of the Sea)  that Tony posted - Very impressive. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VB-XgcrjJrI
Of course the ship was only partially filled so crowds weren't any problem. But that will change very shortly I'm sure.

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 08:22:45 AM »
Different stair landings.

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 01:30:47 PM »
As pictured, it looks stunning. Maybe, someday... <sigh>

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 01:49:33 PM »
There's a naming ceremony coming up Dec 13 on (YouTube).
I normally don't watch things like this but since we'll be on the ship (hopefully) I'll take a peak just to see.