Princess Chatter
December 11, 2017, 10:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to reach Loyalty or Super Elite Status  (Read 12412 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2008, 07:39:54 AM »

Here's how to reach Loyalty or Super Elite Status

• Sail on 20 or more Princess cruises

Completion of 20 - 30 cruises $25 onboard cabin credit
Completion of 31 - 40 cruises $50 onboard cabin credit
Completion of 41 - 50 cruises $75 onboard cabin credit
Completion of 50+ cruises $100 onboard cabin credit

• 40 Most-Traveled Passengers on voyages of 7 days or more

Captain's luncheon or party with a free photo delivered to your cabin
Special menu prepared by the Executive Chef
Meet and visit with many of the Senior Officers

• Top 3 Most-Traveled Passengers

Destination crystal - depicting the itinerary
    Bottle of Champagne
    Honored during the Captain's Circle Cocktail Party

« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 10:39:57 PM by Host Mike » Logged
OceanMotion
Cruise Director

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 09:25:23 AM »

May I ask the source of this information?  Just curious, as we are not even close to achieving these tiers.   Cry

Princess Cruises: GRAND 2009 - Caribbean Collection EMERALD 2008-Eastern Caribbean Voyager; CORAL 2007 - Panama Canal Partial Transit; SUN 1998 - Caribbean; CROWN 1996 - Caribbean
Cruises on Other Ships: Bermuda, Hawaiian Islands, Western Caribbean
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 12:07:52 PM »

I'm not sure where Host Mike saw it, but it was in the most recent Captain's Circle Quarterly.

I must say, $25 onboard credit is not overly generous for 20-30 cruises;  however I was fortunate enought to make the cut for the Captain's Luncheon on my last cruise, and that was indeed very special.
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 06:16:08 PM »

It was published in the latest Captain's Circle quarterly.

OceanMotion
Cruise Director

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

f-mattox, I agree $25 isn't much of a prize.  But, the luncheon at the Captain's table sounds very nice. 

I found what I'd been looking for....I'll have to give them a call.  We've not been receiving this magazine for some reason.

Princess Captain’s Circle Quarterly Magazine
Every three months, you will receive our Magazine, published exclusively for members of the Princess Captain’s Circle. As well as advance notification of promotions and new itineraries, you will be the first to hear about our new ships. We are also pleased to share behind the scenes information with you and feature your favorite Princess crew members,- taking a peak at what they like to do when they are back at home!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 12:25:13 PM by OceanMotion » Logged

Princess Cruises: GRAND 2009 - Caribbean Collection EMERALD 2008-Eastern Caribbean Voyager; CORAL 2007 - Panama Canal Partial Transit; SUN 1998 - Caribbean; CROWN 1996 - Caribbean
Cruises on Other Ships: Bermuda, Hawaiian Islands, Western Caribbean
druke
Cruise Director

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2008, 10:13:20 AM »

I must have not noticed that article in the Princess newsletter.

We are still a couple of Princess cruises shy of 20, but have been to one very nice "Most Travelled" brunch on Pacific Princess, and one "Most Travelled" cocktail party in the Captain's Quarters on Regal Princess.
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2008, 11:54:46 PM »

Yes..a lot of cruises to Super Elite and the OBC is not much.  The 'Most travelled pax'  lunch with the Captain and senior officers is nice, did that for the first time on Sun Princess this year, around OZ.  Only 30 odd Elites on board, so they all got an invite.  Best meal and service I had on the ship, I wonder why?

« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 11:57:20 PM by NSWP » Logged

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (460 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 01:20:54 AM »

Best meal and service I had on the ship

Same here;  now we know what they are capable of Wink.
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 07:47:49 PM »

I've learned that the 20 or more Princess cruises on board credit (OBC) is "per family." It is not for each individual qualifying person.   Sad
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 10:43:56 AM »

I can't say I've ever seen any older children in attendance at any of the lunches. I suppose it's an invitation to the parent's only.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »

On our recent trip on the Star we only had a cocktail party to attend & did miss the special lunch. They also shrink the size of the photo taken with the Captain to a 5x7 & not the 8x10 they once gave out. I though this was sort of cheap since they throw away hundreds of purchased photo's & the cost difference between the two sizes for 20 photo's can't be all that much.  Angry  Roll Eyes
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 11:23:58 PM »

I'm not sure where Host Mike saw it, but it was in the most recent Captain's Circle Quarterly.

I must say, $25 onboard credit is not overly generous for 20-30 cruises;  however I was fortunate enought to make the cut for the Captain's Luncheon on my last cruise, and that was indeed very special.

Spot on there, $25 obc will only buy you a bottle of 'house wine' on Princess.  Not even a 'coffee card' those are $30 now, right?'

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (460 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 07:14:22 AM »

Spot on there, $25 obc will only buy you a bottle of 'house wine' on Princess.  Not even a 'coffee card' those are $30 now, right?'

You would think that after 20 cruises they would at least provide the top cruisers with free perked coffee at no extra charge.  Wink
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2011, 01:50:50 AM »

Princess Captains Circle Rep on the Sapphire says if both passengers in the same cabin have over 20 Princess cruises each they only get one $25 credit NOT two.

What say any of you ?? ? ?
nabs14
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2011, 09:40:11 AM »

Absolutely not fair or acceptable... As Princess wants to save money, so do the passengers & therefore it may be time to turn to other cruise lines with a better policy & options... 

Elite Passenger... 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: