Princess Chatter
December 12, 2017, 09:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to maximize your On Board Cabin Credits (OBC's)  (Read 29974 times)
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2016, 05:01:53 PM »

Also, the mini-bar exchange for two coffee cards is a great deal as the cards are typically unmarked. (Most actually are if you get them from a server you have made friends with during the cruise.)

In fact, I've only had one card marked in the past several cruises...

I agree.  Try also to get an unmarked card when you buy a coffee card at a bar.  That unmarked card may turn out to be the brewed coffee and hot chocolate gift card that keeps on giving on your future Princess cruises.

BUT - on our last cruise on the Emerald in June 2016, they have once again changed the layout and color of the card so they know old cards when they see them...
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2016, 07:38:30 AM »

Also, the mini-bar exchange for two coffee cards is a great deal as the cards are typically unmarked. (Most actually are if you get them from a server you have made friends with during the cruise.)

In fact, I've only had one card marked in the past several cruises...

I agree.  Try also to get an unmarked card when you buy a coffee card at a bar.  That unmarked card may turn out to be the brewed coffee and hot chocolate gift card that keeps on giving on your future Princess cruises.

I'm not sure about the "new" cards that their issuing lately if they're going to be pre-stamped or not. I heard about them but haven't see one yet. We've got loads of the old style cards with no date or ship name on them so they'll be good only for punches & not for unlimited regular coffee or tea. Oh well.
It doesn't make that much difference on the Regal & Royal anyway since all the regular coffee is the same no matter where you get it.
obendus
Watch Captain

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2017, 12:38:55 PM »

It doesn't make that much difference on the Regal & Royal anyway since all the regular coffee is the same no matter where you get it.

Would that be the syrup - derived coffee, or fresh ground?
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2017, 12:41:28 PM »

Would that be the syrup - derived coffee, or fresh ground?

They don't have syrup on the Regal and Royal.
Even the fresh dripped stuff it to strong for my simple tastes.
Both my wife & I mostly get the Cappuccino with extra cream & it's acceptable.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: