Princess Chatter
April 21, 2018, 11:52:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using AA points for travel. B2B EZ Air Comment.  (Read 251 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: January 28, 2018, 08:27:11 PM »

I looked into using my plentiful AA points to fly first class to LAX and back to catch B2B Princess cruises.  Big shocker.  Very few first class flights were offered 10 months in advance and those were terrible routes and times.

I then looked into using EZAir for a round trip on B2B.  No go.  On B2B Princess only offers one way - not round trip air bookings.
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 11:37:40 AM »

I looked into using my plentiful AA points to fly first class to LAX and back to catch B2B Princess cruises.  Big shocker.  Very few first class flights were offered 10 months in advance and those were terrible routes and times.

I then looked into using EZAir for a round trip on B2B.  No go.  On B2B Princess only offers one way - not round trip air bookings.

Similar to situation with UA. They used to release F and J classes early, but have now learned that mileage people haunt the websites 337 days out looking for those fares. Now they only offer "Saver Fares" on a computer determined basis. Might be 11 months out, might be 8 months out, might be 2 months out.

There are some apps you can purchase that will track award rates and notify you.

So far I have been able to do it manually...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: