Princess Chatter
May 24, 2017, 08:35:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Princess inside look by Host Mike  (Read 4135 times)
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2013, 12:28:33 AM »

Host Mike, thank you for all your comments--snarky and otherwise; it's great to get a first-hand eye-witness account. 
TrishEd
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2013, 05:30:14 AM »

Thanks to the greatest Host Mike. With your postings and the ones I read from Suzie, I will wait for changes and stay on the other ships.
TrishEd
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2013, 05:32:23 AM »

Welcome home Mike. Just watched the Royal come in thru the channel to dock at Port Everglades.
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2013, 07:06:39 PM »

I'm going ahead with my April 6th cruise on Royal; but thanks to Host Mike I have a much clearer picture of what is in store.
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2013, 12:58:19 PM »

All of my Royal Princess are up.  Thirty three pages worth.  Some old but most are new.  For the most part there are no descriptions (currently) but you can figure it out.  The majority of pictures were taken with my Panasonic DMC-ZZS15 point and shoot camera set at 0.3M with contrast improved using Focus Magic www.focusmagic.com

If you double click on a picture most of the time it should enlarge and you'll likely see a sharper view.  You can go through all of the pictures quickly by clicking an arrow at the top of an individual picture.  There are a few duplicates which I'll delete at a later time.

Here's the link:  http://princessshutter.princessonly.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=69

Enjoy.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »

We just returned from a trip on the Emerald & talked to a few couples about their opinions on the Royal. Some liked it & some would not go back again after experiencing what they had to offer.
I won't say that I'll avoid the ship but seeing that they'll be the only Princess ship doing 10 day trips in the Caribbean later this year we'll probably go on at least one voyage rather that switching cruise lines. It's a real shame that they tried to be innovative with some new designs but failed big time with the porven layout of their older ships.  Sad
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: