Princess Chatter
November 17, 2018, 04:17:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cruise Ship Mischief: The Things Passengers Do That Irritate Me  (Read 2088 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: January 19, 2014, 07:23:35 PM »

http://www.embarkandaway.com/1/post/2014/01/cruise-ship-mischief-the-things-passengers-do-that-irritate-me.html

RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 01:33:48 PM »

If people wouldn't take almost a minute to select & serve them selves at each item at the buffet there would be any need to cut the line. I've seen people stare at mashed potatoes for over 20 seconds before reaching for the serving spoon. If you don't know what you want to eat, step aside and let the others proceed on by. If you stare at an item a little to long I'll be in front of you for sure.  Cheesy
Fllady
Watch Captain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:15 AM »

we cruise a lot in the last 20 years, and almost every time on a cruise someone will almost knock one of us over to get on a elevator, while we are trying to get off.  Can't people wait a few seconds it takes for the people in the elevator to get off? this is a big irritation of mine and my friends
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 12:03:31 PM »

we cruise a lot in the last 20 years, and almost every time on a cruise someone will almost knock one of us over to get on a elevator, while we are trying to get off.  Can't people wait a few seconds it takes for the people in the elevator to get off? this is a big irritation of mine and my friends

What about the ones who get on and then ask which way is it going?  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: