Princess Chatter
August 22, 2017, 02:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope to See You Again Real Soon Princess Cruises  (Read 1452 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: April 11, 2011, 05:45:14 PM »

"It was 6 days before my vacation, and I still hadn't made any plans or even decided on a destination. A friend mentioned how much fun she had on a recent cruise, so I decided to give one a try. Making a last minute cruise with Princess Cruises was so easy. Every question I could think of and every concern I had was answered and explained to me. The whole process was very simple and economically priced. They were totally comparable in fees to any of the cheap cruises you can find online.

The day of departure from Sydney, Australia, was the last day we would step off the boat for four days, but there was so much to do on the ship itself, that it made no difference at all. We participated in swimming classes, exercise sessions, and activities galore. We ate like kings and were waited on for every need. When we reached our first destination of New Zealand, the sights were amazing. It had to be the most beautiful countryside I had ever seen. We passed thru villages, and visited historical buildings. It was sad to actually have to leave, but we were anxious to see our next port of call.

As the days went on, we got to stop in Samoa, Polynesia and Tahiti. All seemed to be more beautiful than the previous stop, and it was impossible to choose which port I enjoyed more. It was like waking up to a new surprise each day and going to bed with anticipation each night. I could go on forever, but to sum it up, the trip was simply amazing, the best 26 days of my life. I am not one to plan ahead for a trip, but I am already searching Princess Cruises for next year."

http://www.prwire.com.au/pr/22632/hope-to-see-you-again-real-soon-princess-cruises
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: