Princess Chatter
October 19, 2018, 03:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Port Everglades Opts For App To Speed Up Cruise Passengers’ Return  (Read 1234 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2016, 05:22:26 AM »

"FORT LAUDERDALE (CBSMiami) — An app – used to speed up passport control – is now being used for cruise ship passengers at Port Everglades.

Starting Friday, travelers coming into Broward County’s port can use the Mobile Passport app to cruise through long lines at passport control."

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2016/11/04/port-everglades-opts-for-app-to-speed-up-cruise-passengers-return/
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 11:20:04 AM »

I'll use the app as soon as I see a separate line that moves faster than the regular one. We got off the ship on Sat so early that they let us use the new line so I didn't see any advantage.
Maybe it'll speed things up a bit but I don't see it as of yet.
obendus
Watch Captain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 08:41:35 PM »

I'll use the app as soon as I see a separate line that moves faster than the regular one. We got off the ship on Sat so early that they let us use the new line so I didn't see any advantage.
Maybe it'll speed things up a bit but I don't see it as of yet.

It will certainly mandate a permission to examine your phone in intriguing ways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: