Princess Chatter
October 17, 2017, 02:46:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 Reasons You Should Never Take a Cruise  (Read 645 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: February 12, 2017, 01:10:44 AM »

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/travel/news/14-reasons-you-should-never-take-a-cruise/ss-AAmNAl3?li=BBr8zL6#image=1

f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 01:20:51 AM »

These aren't good reasons not to take a cruise; they are things you should be aware of.

This kind of thinking would tell you to never fly because the plane might crash; or you should never swim in the ocean because you might be eaten by a shark. 
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 02:37:35 PM »

Yep. That's here I go to get all my latest cruise hints. Msn.
There getting to be as bad as the Fake News Network.  Grin
nabs14
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2017, 01:47:19 PM »

I totally agree with all of what has already been said here by the previous persons two persons.  All 14 reasons listed are very much more good reasons to be aware of ahead of a cruise but certainly not any reasons to stay away from cruising... no way.  We have been on many a cruise as Elite passengers but certainly NOT afraid of them to not cruise at all.  If there are many people who are afraid of cruising for any or many of the printed reasons... then by all means don't go as you could ruin a perfectly enjoyable cruise for other people?  Stay home, be a "cruise pooper" you will miss so much of life all around our wonderful world...  More cabins available for all the rest of us cruisers to enjoy.   Grin...   
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 03:42:33 PM »

I totally agree with all of what has already been said here by the previous persons two persons.  All 14 reasons listed are very much more good reasons to be aware of ahead of a cruise but certainly not any reasons to stay away from cruising... no way.  We have been on many a cruise as Elite passengers but certainly NOT afraid of them to not cruise at all.  If there are many people who are afraid of cruising for any or many of the printed reasons... then by all means don't go as you could ruin a perfectly enjoyable cruise for other people?  Stay home, be a "cruise pooper" you will miss so much of life all around our wonderful world...  More cabins available for all the rest of us cruisers to enjoy.   Grin...   

I love your point about just staying home if you think you are a person who would fret about any of these things; stay home so you don't ruin somebody else's cruise.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 04:54:58 PM »

I love your point about just staying home if you think you are a person who would fret about any of these things; stay home so you don't ruin somebody else's cruise.
I wouldn't want to miss the entertainment value of the complainers.
When we get one of those types I can see it in my wife's eyes not to start anything at the table. She knows I like to egg them on.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: