Princess Chatter
October 17, 2017, 04:49:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Transformation of Dawn Princess to P&O Pacific Explorer Begins  (Read 595 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: June 02, 2017, 09:46:23 AM »

"The refit of the new addition to the P&O Australia fleet will include two of the longest and wildest water slides on an Australian-based ship – each stretching more than 80 meters – along with an action-packed water park and a barefoot lawn bowling green. A P&OEdge Adventure Park and the Big Screen will also be installed during the ship’s major multi-million refurbishment.

Other new additions to the former Princess cruise ship including two new dining options, one which is a fast-casual dining called Luke’s and another called 400 Gandi, a traditional Italian Pizza venue. The ship will also receive a new Waterfront Restaurant, Dragon Lady Asian Restaurant, The Pantry Marketplace and The Bonded Store.

https://www.cruisehive.com/transformation-former-princess-cruise-ship-begins/17254

RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 09:57:41 AM »

Nice clean look.  Smiley
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »

Nice clean look.  Smiley

Yes, it is.  They should do this to Sun Princess and Sea Princess and bring them back to the U.S.  I don't like Royal class and I'm getting a little tired of Grand class. 
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 03:17:30 PM »

Nice clean look.  Smiley

Yes, it is.  They should do this to Sun Princess and Sea Princess and bring them back to the U.S.  I don't like Royal class and I'm getting a little tired of Grand class. 

I think you should give the Royal class another chance.
It eventually grows in you.   Grin
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »

Well, I hear Royal Princess is coming to the West Coast, so maybe you're right.  At least I won't have to fly to get to it  Cheesy
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 05:16:24 AM »

Well, I hear Royal Princess is coming to the West Coast, so maybe you're right.  At least I won't have to fly to get to it  Cheesy
I'm not happy it'll be gone from the Caribbean during the winter season.  Sad Angry
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2017, 08:09:21 PM »

Won't Regal Princess still be there in Winter season?
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2017, 08:29:08 PM »

Won't Regal Princess still be there in Winter season?

I guess but it only does 7 day trips which i hate.
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 10:56:23 PM »

It looks like it alternates between Eastern and Western itineraries so I guess you'll just have to do a back-to-back.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2017, 05:17:19 AM »

It looks like it alternates between Eastern and Western itineraries so I guess you'll just have to do a back-to-back.
We always do B2B2B....cruises but doing it on a ship that only does 7 day trips means spending another day or two in Ft Lauderdale which to us is a complete waste of a cruise day doing nothing but waiting around for new passengers.  Angry
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 03:47:46 PM »

Well, that makes a lot of sense to me.  I've only done one B2B and it was really a combination of two itineraries--a Panama Canal, Ft. Lauderdale to Acapulco and a Mexican Riviera, Acapulco to L.A., eighteen days total on Sea Princess in 2000.
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2017, 07:52:15 AM »

We always do B2B2B....cruises but doing it on a ship that only does 7 day trips means spending another day or two in Ft Lauderdale which to us is a complete waste of a cruise day doing nothing but waiting around for new passengers.  Angry

Agreed. We did a B2B2B on the Ruby in 2015 and the wasted day in FLL was too much for us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: