Princess Chatter
July 18, 2018, 02:57:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coral 60 Day North Pacific & World Cruise 2019  (Read 964 times)
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2017, 11:36:27 AM »

Any one here on these cruises?
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 09:22:31 AM »

60 Days ! No way. I max out at around 28-30 after gaining to much weight.
I need a breather in between trips.  Grin
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:56:23 PM »

I would like to try a long cruise like that; but we have two dogs and an African Gray and I just wouldn't feel right boarding them for that long.  We've got a 17 day coming up in January and that's about the extent of our comfort level.
pizano
First Officer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 05:22:55 PM »

We are doing the 60 day Orient.  Just finished back to back World Cruises 17 & 18 on the Pacific.  We will miss you on the 19 but will are booked for 2020.  Unlike most, I prefer smaller ships and longer cruises.  Probably as a result of my love for the seas, not to mention being retired US Navy.  See you in Sept.  BTW you do one hell of a job on cruise critic!  KUDOS!!!
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 07:11:38 AM »

Welcome to the boards where you don't have to be careful of what you say, what website you reference, what signature you have, etc., etc., etc. (Mike has been banned several times from CC.)

Although we are just a few, I wish I could turn on a lot of those people from CC to here...

Welcome aboard!
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 08:09:10 AM »

I've been banned so many times from CC I can't remember all my past screen names.
Unfortunately even the mention of this site will get you a warning from Cruise Critic.
I will say their site does have a load of information that can't be found elsewhere.....so I continue to post there even with the warnings.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: