Princess Chatter
November 24, 2017, 05:59:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming no holds barred Princess review  (Read 45 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: November 06, 2017, 12:27:47 PM »

I will be on the 10 day Panama/Columbia Caribbean Princess voyage in two weeks.  Be prepared for my no holds barred Princess review.

Two questions I will immediately seek to get answers on.  1. Are they now charging for popcorn in the MUTS?  2. What is the cause of the reported Caribbean Princess propulsion problem?

If you have Princess questions for me please post them right here.
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 09:43:42 PM »

I will be on the 10 day Panama/Columbia Caribbean Princess voyage in two weeks.  Be prepared for my no holds barred Princess review.

Two questions I will immediately seek to get answers on.  1. Are they now charging for popcorn in the MUTS?  2. What is the cause of the reported Caribbean Princess propulsion problem?

If you have Princess questions for me please post them right here.

OK Mike, one for you to clarify on board from Future Cruise Sales/Captains Circle Host.

'Rumour around that Elites will receive notification of new cruises 24 hours before general release.'   Undecided

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (460 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: