Princess Chatter
October 19, 2018, 09:14:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 500 days on Princess is it a big deal.  (Read 1152 times)
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« on: February 21, 2018, 09:21:57 PM »

G'day, I read somewhere that Princess is recognising a pax achieving 500 sailing days on Princess by presentation of an expensive bottle of champers at the Capts.Circle Cocktail party or at the Most Travelled Passenger luncheon, that is if the respondent is invited. 

Not the $3 Korbel bubbly garbage we normally get for winning trivia or the belly flop competition. Grin

Any truth in the above?

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (480 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 06:50:48 AM »

Yes. We got the 500 day treatment on our Panama Canal cruise last year. Very, VERY impressed.

Flowers, the good champagne - same as the most traveled package champagne - a signed card, a special tour and meeting with the captain and staff.

A big surprise for us and greatly appreciated...
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 08:43:59 PM »

Yes. We got the 500 day treatment on our Panama Canal cruise last year. Very, VERY impressed.

Flowers, the good champagne - same as the most traveled package champagne - a signed card, a special tour and meeting with the captain and staff.

A big surprise for us and greatly appreciated...

Thanks mate, the 'Boss' and I will achieve 500 days whilst on Sapphire or Royal in May/June.   I will see what happens. Grin

Princess Elite Cruiser, (480 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2018, 02:52:23 PM »

G'day, I read somewhere that Princess is recognising a pax achieving 500 sailing days on Princess by presentation of an expensive bottle of champers at the Capts.Circle Cocktail party or at the Most Travelled Passenger luncheon, that is if the respondent is invited. 

Not the $3 Korbel bubbly garbage we normally get for winning trivia or the belly flop competition. Grin

Any truth in the above?
I hate to break the news to you but they no longer give even the cheap Korbel champagne for winning at trivia due to the cutbacks.
It's now a coaster or wine stopper.  Roll Eyes
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2018, 08:32:58 PM »

Any truth in the above?
I hate to break the news to you but they no longer give even the cheap Korbel champagne for winning at trivia due to the cutbacks.
It's now a coaster or wine stopper.  Roll Eyes

You have made my day, no more 2 buck Korbel trivia, I suppose the water bottles and luggage tag holders are cost prohibitive too. Roll Eyes  No doubt the wonderful Korbel is still served at the Captains Circle parties and in the mini suites/suites.

Future Cruises:
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 04:03:53 AM »

Any truth in the above?

You have made my day, no more 2 buck Korbel trivia, I suppose the water bottles and luggage tag holders are cost prohibitive too. Roll Eyes  No doubt the wonderful Korbel is still served at the Captains Circle parties and in the mini suites/suites.

And yet they still fight over the cheap gifts at trivia like they were something to cherish.  Cheesy
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2018, 06:06:42 PM »

Any truth in the above?

And yet they still fight over the cheap gifts at trivia like they were something to cherish.  Cheesy

They sure do Rich...Trivia Rage... anybody would think it was the World Championships. Kiss

Future Cruises:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: