Princess Chatter
December 09, 2018, 07:43:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coffee Card Expiration Date Ripoff  (Read 1325 times)
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2018, 03:31:11 PM »

Isn't anyone on this board upset about the expiration date now appearing on all new coffee cards being issued?
All cards whether from the Elite setup exchange or purchased will now expire at the end of this year- 12/31/2018.
They just confiscate your unused punches & your card is no longer good for anything- brewed or specialty coffees.
RIPOFF
Luv2cruz
First Officer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 01:04:21 AM »

I'm in complete agreement with you, Rich.  I bought it on a March cruise but fortunately will be able to use it again in July this year.  I didn't see the date until AFTER I bought the card and read it after I walked away.

If cats could speak...they wouldn't
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 06:42:36 AM »

It should be interesting to hear Princess's response next year when many people find their cards are no longer any good.
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 05:16:04 PM »

I haven't seen the new ones yet.  The unused cards I have say "unused punches are redeemable on next voyage."

But I surely will be careful not to buy any more than I think I can use by the expiration date. 

Do they expire at the end of each year now?
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 05:33:25 AM »

I haven't seen the new ones yet.  The unused cards I have say "unused punches are redeemable on next voyage."

But I surely will be careful not to buy any more than I think I can use by the expiration date. 

Do they expire at the end of each year now?
ALL the cards being sold or exchanged for, have the expiration date pre-stamped on the back.
Currently the date is 12-31-18 but I suppose it'll be pushed out further as the year progresses.
I questioned the cards date (in Feb.)with the food & beverage officer & was told that they didn't have any more without the date & I could either give them back in exchange for wine or have my setup back.  Angry
I'll just sell them on eBay soon for $20 each.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: