Princess Chatter
June 22, 2018, 01:41:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coral Princess has made it even better than I imagined  (Read 346 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2018, 11:16:26 AM »

http://vaughtsviews.com/2018/04/21517/

RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 12:55:40 PM »

Everything sounded so good it's almost unbelievable.
When I read posts such as this it's to good to be true.
f-mattox
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 03:47:15 PM »

True; but I'd rather read posts like this than the other kind.
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2018, 12:57:32 AM »

I loved Coral back in 2011, but did not like Island in 2016, they sure did butcher the Island, loss of full walk around prom deck, rear viewing areas, also removal of the Universe or Universal lounge aft. Thank God they did not do the same to Coral. Cry

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (480 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2018, 06:54:30 AM »

True; but I'd rather read posts like this than the other kind.

I can see you point BUT sailing almost exclusively Princess in the past 13 years/50 cruises, I know what Princess delivers as a base product.
I suppose we're looking for different things when reading reviews of any kind but I'm looking for the items that were the problem on any particular ship.
The reviews that state the food was the greatest, the cabin steward was the best, service was outstanding,  the shows were magnificent doesn't tell me much of anything about the ship/cruise line.
And no, I'm not looking for a negative review at all but simply something realistic which this reviewer doesn't seem to present.
Surely this must have been something that wasn't totally up to Princess's "standards"?
The only thing this person tells me is that he hasn't sailed any cruise line enough to qualify as a typical cruise reviewer.
After all it was his first cruise in over 40 years so how much weight can it possibly carry?  Cheesy
NSWP
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 02:01:26 AM »

I think the author is in a time warp, like first time he has ever tried shrimp or cheesecake?   Ye Gods we even have that Downunder.

He came out from under a rock I think.  But even Titanic served Shrimp and Cheesecake. Roll Eyes

CHEERS..Les from Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia

Princess Elite Cruiser, (480 days,) also cruised with Celebrity, P&O Australia and P&O UK, Carnival, Cunard and Sitmar.

Last Cruise:   March 2017 - QM2 - Sydney to HK - 18 nights.

Future Cruises:
May/June 2018 - Sapphire Princess - Scandinavia B2B with Sapphire - Baltic Heritage.  Total 21 nights.
June 2018 - Royal Princess - British Isles - 12 nights.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: