Princess Chatter
December 13, 2018, 01:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sky Princess  (Read 221 times)
TrishEd
Staff Captain

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2018, 02:09:51 PM »

Wondering if anybody as booked the new ship yet. Maybe I missed a posting.  I just booked a 21 day trans-atlantic that starts in Rome.
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 05:07:03 AM »

Not yet but we'll definitely be sailing on the Sky when it reaches the Caribbean in the winter of 2019.
I'm reading to many problems with the older ships lately, especially the food.
The only thing I don't like is that they'll only be sailing 7 day cruises.  Sad
It's much to short for us but I suppose they want to expose it to as many people as possible the first season.
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 10:08:33 AM »

"As previously announced, Sky Princess will be a sister to Princess's Royal Princess, Regal Princess and Majestic Princess. The three ships have debuted over the past five years. 

Currently under construction at a shipyard in Italy, Sky Princess will begin passenger operations on Oct. 20, 2019 with a seven-night Mediterranean cruise from Piraeus, Greece (the port for Athens) to Barcelona. The trip will feature calls at Kotor, Montenegro; Corfu, Greece; and Messina and Naples in Italy.
The voyage will be followed by three more seven-night sailings in the Mediterranean between Barcelona and Civitavecchia, Italy (the port for Rome).
The newly announced Caribbean sailings will kick off with a three-day, round-trip cruise out of Fort Lauderdale departing on Dec. 4, 2019. The vessel then sails on alternating seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries round-trip from Fort Lauderdale from Dec. 7, 2019 through April 4, 2020."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/cruises/2018/05/17/princess-cruises-ship-sky-princess-cruise-caribbean/618875002/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: