Princess Chatter
September 24, 2018, 02:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Ernesto" Princess burger is now available in L.A.  (Read 59 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2018, 11:19:34 AM »

"SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Aug. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Ernesto," the signature burger of The Salty Dog Gastropub aboard select Princess Cruises ships will now be available on land for the first time, added as a featured item on the dinner menu of chef partner, Ernesto Uchimura's Los Angeles based neighborhood restaurant and bar, Electric Owl."

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/princess-cruises-exclusive-burger-now-available-at-electric-owl-in-los-angeles-300692211.html

obendus
Watch Captain

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2018, 04:37:03 PM »

That actually looks quite appetizing!
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 05:04:45 PM »

I agree. It should be included as a main course for the DR at no extra charge.
After all, it'a only a hamburger.
ccrain
Staff Captain

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2018, 06:39:51 PM »

Its not that great. Trust me. Its slider sized and they sauce it up so much its just sauce...and the fries are greasy...big disappointment...burgers at the grill can be much better...
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 06:17:24 AM »

Its not that great. Trust me. Its slider sized and they sauce it up so much its just sauce...and the fries are greasy...big disappointment...burgers at the grill can be much better...
The pix looks deceiving.
Another exaggeration of reality I suppose.  Cheesy I give credit to the photographer for his skill.
They have yet to tempt me to try one on the ship since the Royal buffet had so much to offer each day for lunch,
why pay extra for something else?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: