Princess Chatter
December 19, 2018, 04:33:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess head says diversity and inclusion is a real focus of our corporation  (Read 227 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: September 29, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »

"I think we’re seeing, more and more, leadership defined as a set of skills independent of gender, color of your skin, flavor of the day, or whatever. I can speak to Carnival Corporation led by Arnold Donald, who has made diversity and inclusion a real focus of our corporation … We believe, and I think our results have proven this to be true, that diverse teams are not just the right thing to do, but they’re really good for business because everybody brings their own lens to a problem or an opportunity and you get to more effective solutions faster with diverse input. And so we at Carnival Corporation believe diversity is a source of competitive advantage and I absolutely see that happen every day here at Princess Cruises."

https://skift.com/2018/09/21/skift-global-forum-preview-princess-cruises-is-evolving-with-history-in-mind/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: