Princess Chatter
April 18, 2019, 09:25:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal, Crown and Sky Princess to receive Ocean Medallion in 2019  (Read 188 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: January 24, 2019, 06:55:58 PM »

"Royal Princess, Crown Princess and the line's new ship, Sky Princess, all will unveil the "Medallion Class" experience in 2019. Royal Princess will receive the technology in April, with Crown Princess following in July. Sky Princess will have Ocean Medallion when it launches in October."

https://www.cruisecritic.com/news/3674/
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 05:47:27 AM »

I've found that the best thing about the Medallions ships is that you can't deactivate the Medallion or cruise card with a magnetic any more.
Other than opening your cabin door conveniently at times, it doesn't offer much more.  Wink
obendus
Watch Captain

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 07:57:41 AM »

I've found that the best thing about the Medallions ships is that you can't deactivate the Medallion or cruise card with a magnetic any more.
Other than opening your cabin door conveniently at times, it doesn't offer much more.  Wink

Maybe the 'real' purpose is to track passengers onboard.  Roll Eyes
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 07:05:34 AM »

Maybe the 'real' purpose is to track passengers onboard.  Roll Eyes

I've no doubt about that.  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: