Princess Chatter
November 22, 2019, 12:50:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: To join Princess Chatter send a request to princesscruiser@gmail.com.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why captain ordered passenger off the ship – it could happen to you  (Read 198 times)
Host Mike
Administrator
Commodore

View Profile WWW
« on: June 25, 2019, 10:28:37 AM »

"A passenger claims he was kicked off Norwegian Breakaway after making discourteous comments to a crew member in a heated argument over reservations."

"Mr Gaines claims that he had reservations for the show but his name was not on the list. He became unhappy when the crew member refused to let him in.
He told NBC 6 in Miami that he responded with, “Listen you idiot, I’m telling you right now that my family is in the show. Why are you keeping me out of the show?”

Mr Gaines added, ”They started calling security, and I may have made a comment that said you better get more than a couple because I’m a big guy. They were really scaring me.”

The incident did not come to a physical altercation but a security officer showed up at his cabin to deliver the captain’s decision the next morning. He was told to disembark at Tortola, one of the British Virgin Islands."

https://cruisepassenger.com.au/why-captain-ordered-passenger-off-the-ship-it-could-happen-to-you/
RichC
Commodore

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 10:47:26 AM »

Norwegian now has reservations for their shows?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: