Author Topic: Passengers Who Were 20 Minutes Late to Boarding Watch Cruise Ship Leave Them Beh  (Read 971 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
"A TikTok user named Alexis took to the platform to share a video of her watching her cruise ship leave without her. "When you miss your cruise by 20 minutes," she wrote in the video filmed from a parking lot.

Alongside her, there appear to be several other passengers who are in the same boat as her — late and absolutely regretting it. In fact, one woman is audibly sobbing into her luggage, clearly upset that she didn't get on board.

Another person, who can't be seen, but can be heard appears to be on the phone speaking with customer service in an attempt to get their money back.

It's a sad scene to see especially knowing that these folks already put out the money just to watch the ship leave without them. "

https://www.distractify.com/p/passengers-miss-cruise-breakdown

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Yea, that was a rough one for sure.
Years ago (before 9-11) I forgot our passports & had to go home for them while my wife waited at the terminal. I arrived back to the ship 5 minutes before they shut the doors. They shut the door as we stepped in.
Funny thing is they let us aboard.
I guess those days are gone forever.