Princess Ship Chatter > Emerald Princess Chatter

Emerald Priness Sailing Season: November 15 to March 6

(1/3) > >>

Host Mike:
"Emerald Princess
Capacity: 3,100 guests
Built: 2007
Homeports: Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles (United States)
Length: ten to 15 nights
Itineraries: One-way Panama Canal cruises visiting ports in Central America and the Southern Caribbean, including Huatulco, Puntarenas and Cartagena de Indias, as well as roundtrip cruises to different parts of the Caribbean sailing from Fort Lauderdale
Sailing Season: November 15 to March 6"

https://cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/2023/12/winter-2023-24-princess-cruises-to-return-to-southeast-asia/

obendus:
Currently on the Emerald, voyage C333.
Dec 9 through 23, 2023.

Host Mike:
We would be interested in hearing about how your cruise is going.  I really like the Emerald's color scheme.

Host Mike

obendus:
Some of the main areas remain the same, ie lounges. Carpeting looks nice, in modern tones.  The fresh marketplace, formerly Horizon Court is fully refreshed, with lighter colors, and nicer tables and chairs. Gone are the syrup-tap coffee (?) dispensers, and Lavazza percolated coffee is quite an improvement. The onboard shops carry fewer items than I remember, but no loss there. I'll try to address questions if they arise.

Host Mike:
Really good news about the Emerald Princess coffee.  I'm wondering if the ceiling music in Fresh Market and the dining rooms is on a repeating music tape.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version