Princess Cruising > Cruising Tips Chatter

B2B on Princess

(1/1)

obendus:
1st b2b coming up in March. Do they make you get off the ship?

RichC:
Yes, either on you own or going as a group. One way or the other they have to make everyone clear the ship to zero the count.
I always get off & return to my car in Florida (we always do B2B trips) to bring items we don't need on our second voyage, like laundry, gifts, purchases, etc.. My wife stays aboard & always gets off the ship with the group. It can be aggravating at times since there are always a few people who are late for the meeting the group to depart the ship. They don't think it's all that important & can show up when they feel like it.  >:(
I stay in the hotel coffee shop and wait till they're boarding or go shopping if we need something... sunscreen, wine, soda.
They provide an in-transit card but it only bypasses a few steps to get back on the ship ahead of everyone else.

Host Mike:
Sometimes you have a Princess staffer lead your B2B group off of the ship and then immediately leads your group right back on the ship.

obendus:
We don't have our vehicle at the port, but your planned restock idea is genius. Will remember this one! 👍

obendus:

--- Quote from: Host Mike on January 27, 2024, 04:46:06 PM ---Sometimes you have a Princess staffer lead your B2B group off of the ship and then immediately leads your group right back on the ship.

--- End quote ---

Will hope and inquire as to if this is happening on this go around. Makes perfect sense for Princess and the re-passengers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version