Author Topic: Does Princess Really Have The Best Pizza At Sea?  (Read 1259 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Does Princess Really Have The Best Pizza At Sea?
« on: February 16, 2024, 08:34:43 PM »
The Points Guy and I vote that Princess Pizza is not the best pizza at sea.

"Of all the pizzas included in this piece, my favorite is Virgin Voyages' Pizza Place. Not only is it free, but this joint offers entire pies rather than just slices. It also has comfy alcoves where you can sit down to dine in an actual restaurant atmosphere versus merely a table by the pool."

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/best-cruise-pizza/

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Does Princess Really Have The Best Pizza At Sea?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 07:45:57 AM »
We're not really pizza lovers but the one thing that stands out on Princess is that they're now charging for pizza at some of their locations, like Alfredo's or Gigi's whereas in the past it was always included.  >:(
Maybe it tastes better if you pay for it.  ::)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Re: Does Princess Really Have The Best Pizza At Sea?
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 04:48:31 PM »
Princess pizza quality is all over the place.  Originally it was quite good.  Then for a while it was terrible with crusts tasting like soggy cardboard.  Then some improvements occurred when Princess may have added some salt to the cruist and left it in the oven a little longer..  My ranking now is Princess pizza is barely grade B.  All of this is based on years of Princess cruising with nearly 500 Princess days at sea.  Your mileage may vary.