Author Topic: Should we lose faith in the official Princess schedule?  (Read 123 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Should we lose faith in the official Princess schedule?
« on: October 18, 2021, 04:10:00 PM »
I started working on the unofficial daily schedule.  First ship on my schedule is the Caribbean Princess.  My mind is already blown.  According to the official Caribbean Princess schedule in March next year they are sailing the ship from Ft Lauderdale to Vancouver via the Panama Canal then nothing on the schedule for 2 1/2 weeks. Then moving the ship from San Francisco back to Ft Lauderdale instead of going to Alaska. OK, maybe that 2 1/2 week gap is explainable by a dry or wet dock.  But then in July next Summer they are sailing the ship from Ft Lauderdale to the Quebec City. Now wait a minute.  Who ever heard a Princess ship going to Vancouver in April and not going on to Alaska.  Who ever heard of New England cruises in July/August?

Have I already lost faith in the honesty of the Princess official schedule?  Have I lost faith in Princess making timely refunds for cruises that they cancelled that were booked based on an ever changing official schedule? The answer is yes!

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Should we lose faith in the official Princess schedule?
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2021, 06:40:27 AM »
I can understand your frustration.  :o
Perhaps it's a little early to compile a working spreadsheet?

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Re: Should we lose faith in the official Princess schedule?
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2021, 08:06:39 PM »
Populated now through the Discovery Princess.  Making slow progress from basically starting the unofficial schedule from scratch.