Author Topic: Princess FUBAR  (Read 995 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Princess FUBAR
« on: March 15, 2022, 03:52:59 PM »
I have a B2B booking on the Ruby Princess this coming November.  Just got notified by Princess via my T.A. that my B2B itinerary is now the Royal Princess and my cabin number (shown on the Princess memo) does not even exist on the Royal.  Geeze.

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Princess FUBAR
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 09:02:46 PM »
That's an entire product shift.  Not just an itinerary tweek. So, what happened to the Ruby?

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 01:29:22 PM »
Hearsay has it that the Ruby is going to Galveston, TX.

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 04:14:36 PM »
Lucky for anyone sailing out of Galveston if this is true. Ruby's a lovely vessel.
I still remember meeting on the ARIC (almost Ruby inaugural cruise), way back when.

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2022, 07:27:48 AM »
First Princess changed the ship in my Hawaii booking,  Then because the substitute ship was smaller I lost my favorite back corner cabin. Finally Princess changed the itinerary deleting Kauai entirely.  Because of all of the ongoing Princess' FUBARs I cancelled.  Now the Princess fight begins once again to get my money refunded in a timely manner.  When it comes to refunds Princess is very good at stalling.

Offline BabsinTX

• First Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 12:33:11 PM »
I'm benefiting from having a Princess ship in Texas again, but surprised that it wasn't announced much sooner.  I prefer very specific cabins and am SO unhappy if they're taken away from me.  They should have replaced Ruby with another Grand-class ship.