Author Topic: B2B on Princess  (Read 1292 times)

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
B2B on Princess
« on: January 26, 2024, 05:57:39 PM »
1st b2b coming up in March. Do they make you get off the ship?

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: B2B on Princess
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2024, 09:16:06 AM »
Yes, either on you own or going as a group. One way or the other they have to make everyone clear the ship to zero the count.
I always get off & return to my car in Florida (we always do B2B trips) to bring items we don't need on our second voyage, like laundry, gifts, purchases, etc.. My wife stays aboard & always gets off the ship with the group. It can be aggravating at times since there are always a few people who are late for the meeting the group to depart the ship. They don't think it's all that important & can show up when they feel like it.  >:(
I stay in the hotel coffee shop and wait till they're boarding or go shopping if we need something... sunscreen, wine, soda.
They provide an in-transit card but it only bypasses a few steps to get back on the ship ahead of everyone else.

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2024, 04:46:06 PM »
Sometimes you have a Princess staffer lead your B2B group off of the ship and then immediately leads your group right back on the ship.

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2024, 07:51:22 PM »
We don't have our vehicle at the port, but your planned restock idea is genius. Will remember this one! 👍

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2024, 07:53:34 PM »
Sometimes you have a Princess staffer lead your B2B group off of the ship and then immediately leads your group right back on the ship.

Will hope and inquire as to if this is happening on this go around. Makes perfect sense for Princess and the re-passengers.