Author Topic: Love Boat star in Sydney promoting Princess' weddings at sea  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Love Boat star in Sydney promoting Princess' weddings at sea
« on: February 05, 2024, 05:51:26 PM »
"Jill Whelan, who played Vicki Stubing in 'The Love Boat,' was on board Royal Princess in Sydney Monday for a ‘love at sea’ event, ahead of Valentine’s Day. "

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/people-opinions/love-boat-star-sydney-promoting-princess-weddings-sea

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Re: Love Boat star in Sydney promoting Princess' weddings at sea
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 05:54:32 PM »
“I was lucky enough to star on The Love Boat onboard Pacific Princess from the age of 12, and grew up seeing some of the most amazing love stories play out on the show,” said Jill Whelan. “As the Celebrations Ambassador of Princess Cruises, I am excited to see so many Aussies continuing to experience romance and share the love onboard our cruise ships, just as I did all those years ago.”

https://cruisepassenger.com.au/tips-advice/princess-cruises-saves-20000-off-the-cost-of-weddings/

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2024, 06:03:59 PM »
"Actress Jill Whelan played Captain Stubing's daughter Vicki in the '70s series The Love Boat."

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 10:03:19 AM »
Has anyone looked at the price Princess now charges for shipboard weddings lately?
It's cheaper to elope first & then go on a cruise in a full suite.