Princess Cruising > Cruising Tips Chatter

How to maximize your On Board Cabin Credits (OBC's)

<< < (3/8) > >>

Host Mike:
If you booked one long (i.e. combo) Princess cruise which Princess also offered as a back to back (B2B) call the Princess Captain's Circle desk 1-800-Princess after the cruise and ask for two cruise credits rather than the one cruise credit that the Princess computer has already recorded for you. Princess has granted those 2 for 1 requests until recently.  They are now less likely to grant you the 2 for 1 credits so book your B2B wisely.

Host Mike:
From time to time Princess will offer extra OBC promotions to help fill the ship.  These are for "new" bookings only.  (Or Not)  ;)  ;)

RichC:

--- Quote from: Host Mike on November 17, 2013, 01:38:43 PM ---From time to time Princess will offer extra OBC promotions to help fill the ship.  These are for "new" bookings only.  (Or Not)  ;)  ;)

--- End quote ---

We took advantage of that one time about 2 years ago & haven't seen one since. It doubled the FCC credit & you could also use the best price offered by your TA.

We're about to leave on a 20 day trip & will request 2 cruise credits since we booked it as 1 trip although it was offered as 2 10 dayers.
I'll also taking some old cruise cards from a few years back (2- 7 days booked as a 14 day trip) & see if they give me extra credit for that one also.

RichC:
We just returned from a 20 day cruise on the Emerald (2 - 10 day B2B) and requested an additional cruise from the Capt circle host and received it without question. I also brought along some old cruise cards & received an additional credit for a 5 year old B2B trip on the Crown.
Our Internet minutes were only applied once (250) and not bridged but the bar setup was restocked after 10 days. We have been on trips where the minutes were carried over. I suppose it all has to do with the Internet manager.

Host Mike:
Princess now seems to be carrying over your unused Internet minutes from the first leg of a B2B to the second leg IF you used ANY of your per person minutes on the first leg.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version