Author Topic: Princess Cruises Launching New App  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Host Mike

• Administrator
  • Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Princess Only
Princess Cruises Launching New App
« on: December 12, 2023, 08:13:05 PM »
"Princess Cruises is taking significant steps to enhance its onboard guest experience with the launch of a new app for passengers. Set to be released in the coming days, the app promises to be a significant upgrade over the current MedallionClass app.

The introduction of the new app coincides with the introduction of Starlink internet across the Princess Cruises fleet of cruise ships. The combination of Starlink and the new app will likely enable Princess Cruises to make true their promises of being one of the most technologically advanced cruise lines worldwide."

https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-launching-new-app-for-passengers/117223

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Cruises Launching New App
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 06:16:10 AM »
Oh, I just can't wait to be among the first to download it.  ;) ;)
After the last update I spent hours trying to get the damn thing working again.

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2023, 12:38:32 PM »
"Princess Cruises is taking significant steps to enhance its onboard guest experience with the launch of a new app for passengers. Set to be released in the coming days, the app promises to be a significant upgrade over the current MedallionClass app.

The introduction of the new app coincides with the introduction of Starlink internet across the Princess Cruises fleet of cruise ships. The combination of Starlink and the new app will likely enable Princess Cruises to make true their promises of being one of the most technologically advanced cruise lines worldwide."

https://www.cruisehive.com/princess-cruises-launching-new-app-for-passengers/117223

New app is available for DL.
"Princess Cruises"

Offline obendus

• Staff Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2023, 08:47:34 PM »
New app seems to require separate entry of credit card info for 'shoreside medallion transactions', or you can't proceed to 'green lane' status. Much complaint on 'the critic' site. Funny how the old medallion app still doesn't have this issue. Bug, or deliberate... it was noticed.

Offline RichC

• Commodore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2024, 02:37:29 PM »
Since I refuse to pay for shipping my medallion I guess I'll have to remain in the blue line forever.  ;)